Monday, June 4, 2007

Sunday Fun (NOT!)

For those of you who don't know, our church building is being remodeled so we have to drive 40 minutes to get to church right now. Chris, Josh and Ben began fighting the minute we got in the car and that was just the beginning..... Once we got to church, Chad had to go help with the sacrament so I got to sit with the 3 boys. Josh began punching his brothers, so I grabbed him to take him out to the foyer, he wouldn't come so I pulled him by his arms with his feet dragging on the floor up the aisle and out the door. I am sure that anyone watching had a great laugh at that. I got him out in the foyer, stuck him on a chair and then had to hold him on the chair so that he wouldn't get out. I finally told him that I was going back in and he could come when he was ready to be nice. He sat out there all through the sacrament (the little stinker!)!! As I was sitting during the sacrament, it dawned on me that I was suppsed to say the opening prayer (aparently one of the bishopric had to get up and do it since I was nowhere to be found)!!!! How embarassing!! After the sacrament, Chad went out and got Josh. He came back in and was good for about, oh, a minute, and then began causing trouble again. Chad threatened him and he (Josh, not Chad) crawled under the bench in front of us and laid there for the rest of the meeting! I pulled out my cell phone and took this picture of him.








Then, Ben's teacher informed me after church that he would not stay in his chair at all today! And on the way home Ben threw a royal tantrum because he didn't get to hear the song that he wanted to on the radio! Chad told me to get my phone out and take another picture...might as well remember how fun this day was. He cried almost the entire 40 minutes back home. We were ready to end our parenting career about that time!



7 comments:

Brian said...

Sounds about like what Cheryl has to do with me during church!

Spencer and Heather said...

Thats what you get for not using birth control :). I would have to agree with Brian, Heather has to do the same stuff with me too. Thats wierd.

Gasik Clan said...

OH the joys of parenting.....remind me what they are again. HA HA HA

Brian said...

I see that you added a stat counter, nice job! Now you can see where people are that view your website and how long they stayed!

Brian said...

Except now all your links are gone!

Rappleye said...

I never had any links...I still need to add those.

Kim Goddard said...

Just think....now you get to do that on an airplane in a few days. And that will be a lot longer than 40 minutes. The girls can't wait for you guys to get here.