I finally got some scrapbooking done today. This is Josh's party. The invitations invited the kids to come to Padewan Training camp. When they got here, they had to do a short quiz and when they were done they got a star wars bracelet letting them into the Jedi Training Camp. They used glow sticks--you know light sabers! to balance balloons on. When they mastered that, they got to make their own lightsaber (because all Jedi's make their own lightsabers!). We used foam pool noodles and duct tape. They loved it. After their lightsabers were built, they got to go outside and have a battle. It was a big success!

I don't know what's up with the colors....I uploaded it 3 times and still bad colors. Frustrating! So here is the non-scrapped picture...
1 comment:
You're so creative! That sounds like a blast! I bet they all had a great time and will be talking abuot the party for weeks.
I'll tell Shea to look for Josh's invitation to be friends.
Post a Comment