
If you scroll down a couple of posts, you can see the invitation we gave to some of our neighbors inviting them to family night. Well, that was last night and it turned out really well. When they got here, we explained to them that our church encourages us to do family night every week and this is why we had invited them over on Monday night. We sang a song and then started the mini pageant. The kids had fun (so did the grown-ups) and did really well much to my surprise. Then we had them all sit down and we showed them The Nativity and then had a closing song and refreshments. I sent them home with wooden mangers I had made along with a bag of straw to put in the manger when you did something nice. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and said we should make this a yearly tradition!!!
1 comment:
So all Josh wants for Christmas is his two front teeth?!
Oh, I like the cardboard manger. Very la dee da
Post a Comment