Josh has been asking me for a long, long, LONG time where all his baby pictures are. Chris has 2 full albums of his first year and Josh has nothing! So this week, I pulled out all his baby pictures, scanned them in and am starting to scrap them for him. I love that now it is all digital...it's so much faster and I am more creative on the computer than I am with real paper....I may even redo Chris's book! (Then I have to get Ben's done too...he doesn't have anything either!)


2 comments:
Hello Rappleyes!! So fun that you found us. I can't believe how big your boys are. Gosh I remember them so little and fun. Wish we could get together sometime!! Hope you are all well. Let's email or something.
Very cute Tiffany! Don't feel bad though, you are not alone. I am so far behind I am in first! I keep telling myself that someday....Oh well. Someday! :)
Post a Comment