Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Remembering Becky

Sunday a good friend of ours in our ward had their brother killed in a car accident. The RS president called and asked me to call them because she thought I would be able to sympathize with them the best (because of Becky). Today my friend came over and I helped her design the program for the funeral and was able to talk with her and show her the book that Nicole made. I hadn't looked at it for a while and it brought back a lot of memories (and tears)!

Still miss you Becky!

1 comment:

Kim Goddard said...

Tiff, I miss her every day too. johnny helped me with my car the other day and he let me take his for the day while they worked on mine and I thought I would go get him a pizza bender and I almost called Beck's to see what his favorite kind was! I can't believe that all these years have passed already. When I think of her it makes me miss you too! I wish you were closer. Love ya!