Josh had his 1st grade play last night...The Mice From Outer Space. It was actually a cute show, mice whose spaceship broke down and they had to land on earth where they had to learn to be friends with the earth mice...because we can all be friends no matter what we look like.
Here's Josh all ready to go to the play

Cool Tail!

Our little space mouse!

Josh and his friend James after the play


Josh showing the planet that he drew (the blue and orange one)

Keep watching....I hope to post a little clip of they play (yes, I had to video it too!)
4 comments:
Love the costumes!!! That is a really creative play, and weird at the same time.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
cool play. Way to go Josh...
we need an update and have you mailed a check? Just a reminder. :) Since I had forgotten until you brought it up a week ago.
Post a Comment