Monday, May 12, 2008

SeaWorld


Here are some more pictures from our trip.

We spent two days at SeaWorld...I love that place! The boys had a blast (so did the grown-ups). This Seaworld has a waterpark & roller coasters as well as the regular SeaWorld stuff..it was fun! I think all these pictures are going to be a couple of different posts...


Here are the boys feeding the dolphins...they LOVED this!



Meeting Shamu at the entrance

We discovered that Ben is a roller coaster nut like his brother...he loved this ride and was very upset that he wasn't tall enough to go on the other roller coasters. He would lift up his arms and and yell during the ride and then get off and say "That was AWESOME! Let's go again!"


The Shamu Show....we love it!


Here is Shamu splashing the audience...Chris went over to get the full effect of the spray (I don't think Chris was dry at all for our whole 2 days there).



Whew...that was close....I was so busy trying to get a picture of Chris getting wet, I didn't realize how close I came (and my camera) to getting wet!



Chris...wet and happy after Shamu


This was the dolphin and Beluga show...it was my favorite. They had the dolphins and beluga and also aerialists and acrobats...it was great!


This guys would get this swinging (I have video I'll upload later) and then go flying off!
I love dolphins!

5 comments:

Kim Goddard said...

That's awesome! Maybe we should meet up somewhere and go to seaworld together! Our kids have never been. Looks like a blast!

M and N mmm mmm good said...

How come there aren't any photo's of the sea lion/otter show. It's my favorite!!

123 said...

That looks like so much fun! I've never been to seaworld, I guess I better talk Brian into taking me.

Brian said...

Hey Tiff, do you guys have Mario Kart for the Wii? If not you should get it, then I can race against you guys online!

Samantha said...

Oh that looks like so much fun. Man your boys are so handsome!