Friday, June 13, 2008

SUMMER MAGIC

One of the greatest things (in my opinion) of living out here in the midwest is the magic outside our backdoor every summer.
See for yourself...


5 comments:

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Wow! There are so many things to say. Your video editing skills are getting REALLY Good!!!! I love that first song. Who sings it? I'm really glad that you posted that. Between Kim's birds and your fireflys, it really is nice to see what nature has to offer.

Kim Goddard said...

all I can say is WOW and it made me teary.

Gasik Clan said...

I love fire flies. The first time I saw them was when we were moving back to SLC and Mike stopped and showed me some. Very cool.

Kim Goddard said...

Oh..p.s. I updated my blog and so did Amy! I know these are the little miracles that you get with us...not fireflies. :(

123 said...

I haven't seen a firefly since I lived back East. Thanks for sharing and bringing back wonderful memories.