Sunday, November 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN

We like to be hit all at once in the present department with our kids...it was now Ben's turn for a birthday. My "baby" turned 5 on the 2nd. Yesterday he celebrated with his first friend birthday party. He wanted a pirate party - AARRRRGGH!



Ben painting his treasure chest



All the pirates painting away!




Captain Chad leading them on a treasure hunt




Cute Birthday Pirate!






AARRGGH Mateys!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm very impressed with the cute pirate chest cake. Well done!

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Super Super Cool. You are such a cool mom. I would never have come up with that!!! Love the announcement. Looks like a great party!! Happy Birthday Ben!!

Kim Goddard said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!!! First parties are always fun! Cute idea Tiff! I didn't notice the cake I have to go back and check it out....is it anything like the At AT? (Remeber that? Classic!)

Kim Goddard said...

Much better than the At-At! Good job!

The Wehrmeister's said...

Really Cute! Great Idea. I might steal it next year for Tommy's 4th birthday.