Okay, I am sorry if I am boring some of you with all the winter sparkly pictures...buy hey! It's my blog! I hate icy roads, sidewalks and the cold...but love the way the trees sparkle! This morning I got up early to get doughnuts for Chris to take to school for his birthdy treat...all of the trees were frosted and white...very pretty and shiny...just the way I like it!


Not the best picture, but youget the idea

Taking the boys to the bus this morning, I found this little friend in our tree

Here is a shot from my car window while I was driving Ben to preschool. This is just outside our subdivision...see all the frosty white trees. (no, I wasn't driving, I was stopped at a light).


2 comments:
I like the winter pics! Thanks for sharing. And thanks for not taking that picture while driving!
Love the photos! I like the pretty part of winter too.
Way to go on the 'shoveling service'. Can we live next to you?!?! (Actually, Layne is the one that does most of the shoveling around here - along with our boys. It would still be fun to be a little closer.)
Post a Comment