Friday, June 26, 2009

More Cruise Highlights - Day at Sea

We had on day at sea while on the cruise. We spent almost the entire day at the big slides and splash area that they had on the ship. We all had fun racing on the slides and enjoying each other's company!

Ben playing

Chris coming down the "big slide"


Chad on the slide


Ben on the big slide - he loved it!



Josh playing


cousins playing



Josh on the racing slides



Here comes Ben


Chris coming down the slide


Looking over the side of the ship...I wanted to show how pretty and blue the water was.
It was so pretty!


The "big slide"...the boys had a lot of fun with their uncles on this slide!
Stay tuned.....More to come......

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! And I love the picture of the 3 surfer dudes up top. VERY cool!

Kim Goddard said...

Fun pics...funny I have the same ones! :) We had such a great time with you...made me miss you even more when I got back home! Miss you and love you!

Spencer and Heather said...

How come you don't have a link to our blog?