Friday, November 6, 2009

MORE GREECE

Here are some more pictures of our trip to Greece.
This is Mars Hill. It is adjacent to the acrpolis and where Chad had testimony meetings as a missionary...the tradition still stands...we saw the elders having a testimony meeting with the mission president..how funny!


Me on top of Mars Hill



Chad overlooking Athens from Mars hill




This is an old monastery on top of a very big hill in Athens. It is calle Lykavitos. You take a big tram up to the top and then you can see out to the islands on a clear day (it wasn't that clear for us, but still very pretty)





Atop Lykavitos




Next up: The Acropolis

2 comments:

Amy said...

I was thinking of you that day I decided to go into the Greek restaurant for lunch last week. You inspired me.

M and N mmm mmm good said...

I forgot you went to Greece. I hope you had a great time. The of the mon... something (can't remember what it was). BEAutiful photo.