Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School

I know that I have been a bit slow in posting lately..just been a busy month.

August 25th was the first day of school for the boys. They were excited to see all their friends again, but hated to see the summer end. Me? I was kinda excited to see them get on the bus..all three in school full time this year...what will I do? :)

Here's Chris..he is the first out the door for Middle School! This is the only picture I could take, the bus stop photos are strictly off limits according to Chris.

Ben and Josh will still let me take my camera outside with me. Yes, they are in matching shirts, NO, I did not make them do that!





Playing basketball before the bus comes

The bus stop gang





Chad and I put them on the bus and then went out to breakfast together to celebrate! :)