
My Love.....
1. Full Name: C.A.R.
2. How long have you been married? 14 1/2 years!
3. How long did we date? 4 years!!! (we met in high school)
4. Who said "I Love You" first? Chad
5. Who is taller? Chad, unless I am wearing heels!
6. Who sings better? Hmmm...probably our kids!
7. Who's smarter? duh...me! (even though Chad is the one with the PhD)
8. Who does the laundry? Me...it NEVER ends!!!
9. Who pays the bills? Me....I like it that way...Chad doesn't know what I'm spending (hee, hee)
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, until a scared child bumps me out!
11. Who mows the lawn? Mostly me (hmm, see a pattern here, I seem to be doing a lot of the work!)
12. Who cooks dinner? Me, but Chad is definitely the better cook!
13. Who drives? Me in my car and Chad in his.
14. Who's more stubborn? Hmmm..I think that would be a tie (but Chad would probably say me)
15. Who kissed who first? Chad...we got "married" at a Valentines dance in 1989 and Chad kissed me.
16. Who asked who out first? Me...I asked Chad to a girl's choice dance.
17. Who proposed? Chad up Little Cottonwood Canyon
18. Who has more siblings? Me, 2 more
19. Who wears the pants in the family? Our 3 boys...they run circles around us!
1 comment:
Love the shirt Tiff!
Post a Comment