Tiffany, Hey, I came across your blog a few weeks ago thru Jeff and Julie Bishop's and have been checking in. I'd love to put you on our blogging list, but to invite you I need your email. kmsallen@gmail.com Send me a quick email. BTW, we are moving to St Louis this summer, are you still there? Kathy Allen
3 comments:
Tiffany,
Hey, I came across your blog a few weeks ago thru Jeff and Julie Bishop's and have been checking in. I'd love to put you on our blogging list, but to invite you I need your email. kmsallen@gmail.com Send me a quick email. BTW, we are moving to St Louis this summer, are you still there? Kathy Allen
Tiff you've done an amazing job with this picture. Will you please email it to me so I can update my family scrapbook page with this one?
This picture was meant to have Becky in it. It's looks lopsided without her.
Post a Comment