Friday, June 27, 2008

Curtains

I decided that the boys needed drapes in their bedrooms (Chad tells me they're boys and don't need them, but I disagree!). Anyway after searching for some that I liked, I realized that they were all too expensive. So, I decided to try sewing them. For those of you who may not know, sewing is not really one of my talents (at all!)...so this was a big undertaking for me. I was actually really surprised that they turned out pretty good. Take a look...

Here's Chris' room (sorry, it's a little dark)

Josh's Room


Ben's Room

4 comments:

Kim Goddard said...

Good job! See your just full of talents that you never knew you had!

123 said...

Maybe you could give me some pointes, Tiff. I am going to sew curtains for our front room, as soon as I find the right material.

Spencer and Heather said...

I love Ben's curtains!!

Samantha said...

Awesome job Tiff. They totally look like they are straight out of the PB catalog.