Okay, I liked this game so am going to play along...follow the instructions below... (you can leave a memory for me or Chad...or both!
1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
3 comments:
I remember the first time I met Chad was at LDS hospital. He came up to me, introduced himself to me and then gave me a hug and told me he was sorry we had to meet under these circumstances. I remember telling Brian how nice his brother-in-law was.
Tiff - I forgot about the late night Pink shoe shopping. That really was fun. For not knowing me very well, you gave me a very sweet card at my bridal shower that I still have. Another memory you and I have shared, scriptures :)
Oh, man.... Okay, so I have a couple. One is of your boys. When David and I watched them at your house one night and Chris and Josh spent a good part of the night saying, "Hey, Amy, watch me" as they performed various stunts. Josh's was pretty consistently just jumping up and down. He was young:0)
I've also always remembered the Halloween we spent with you guys. I don't know why it always sticks out to me, except maybe that it was freezing cold outside and just warm and cozy in your house.
I remember living by you guys in student housing in La Jolla. A couple of specifics - going to the fireworks overlooking the ocean (by the apartment where Layne and I first lived while we were down there) AND visiting a year or two after we left and staying with your family. You are fun to be around and always accommodating - great hosts and party givers.:}
Oh - I also just remembered that you were always so good about being festive with your boys - dressing them up and getting pictures taken in Halloween costumes in time for grandparents to receive a copy of the photo! Ok - so, festive and completely 'with it'. (I don't think I even did a costume for Jacob that year - pathetic.)
Post a Comment