Chris was given an assignment to diagram Photosynthesis. He asked his teacher if he could do it on the computer and she told him that he could as long as he drew it himself. I showed him a couple of pointers and he began....
Here is the finished project. I had to call his teacher and reassure her that he did in fact do it all himself. I think I might hire Chris to work for me!
7 comments:
WOW. I think you should hire him out. Very impressive.
Nice work!!
AWESOME!! Looks like a little scientist in the making.
Holy @$#%^@!!!! That is amazing. I Censored because I know this is a family site. :)
Hi Tiffany, just thought I'd say hi. I'm a little slow! It's fun to keep up with everyone isn't it.
That science project is amazing. What did he make it with?
Holli Weaver
Chris, great job. That looks awesome.
Wow that is impressive. I need you to show me the same tricks. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment