Saturday, February 7, 2009

Winter Freeze

Wow! Today we got up to 48 degrees! Ben was running outside with just his jacket yelling, "It's so warm! It's perfect!" I guess when we have had a month of below freezing weather, 50 degrees does feel nice.

Before our big thaw today, Ben and I were driving home from preschool this past week and we passed his favorite spot...the ice fountain. We have been watching it grow over the last couple of weeks and yesterday Ben asked if we could stop and take a picture of it...I said yes...here it is.

3 comments:

Kim Goddard said...

We were that warm yesterday! Guess what we woke up to this morning....SNOW!!!! Yuck...get me out of here to somewhere warm!

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Matt has always wanted to do this for himself in our backyard.

Tonia said...

I tagged you on my blog!