Saturday, February 28, 2009

Okay...I was tagged (thanks Tonia! I think....)

Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 favorite TV shows: (hmmm...not sure I have 8...we rarely watch TV (a lot of them are going to be reruns!)...let's see...
1. Ugly Betty
2. The Office
3. House Hunters (HGTV)
4. The Today Show
5. Everybody Loves Raymond
6. Seinfeld
7. Eureka (Chad and I love this show!)
8. Stargate SG1

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. went shopping
2. had a friend over
3. worked
4. swept the floor
5. went on a date with Chad
6. took the dog to the groomers
7. went to my spinning class
8. went to bed


8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. warmer weather
2. my hair appointment
3. book club
4. cruise this summer with my family
5. Christmas (what!? I love Christmas!!)
6. dates with Chad
7. my 100 tulips coming up that I planted last fall
8. summer!

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Chiptole
2. Olive Garden
3. Tria
4. Marcellas
5. Panera
6.Noodles
7. Macaroni Grill
8.PF Changs


8 Things on my wish list:
1. new van
2. a girl! (no...I am not planning on getting pregnant...I will wait for my granddaughters!)
3. a play room for the kids where i can shut the door and forget the mess
4. another trip to Hawaii
5. a trip to Switzerland
6. Taking the kids to Niagara Falls
7. A maid
8. A whole new wardrobe!

8 people I tag:
1. I don't know...Anyone who feels like doing this!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love House Hunters!

Tonia said...

it was fun to read your answers!

Kim Goddard said...

I have 4 girls...you could have one...or two...ok all of them some days! I can't wait until the cruise too! It will be a blast!