Saturday, March 7, 2009

SPRING!

Yesterday and today we got into the 70s and we enjoyed every minute of it. I've had the windows open and the boys only come inside to eat! Here are some highlights of our outdoor activities....


Chad trimmed the trees today and then enlisted the help of the boys and their friends to help cut them up and put them in piles for the fire pit out back.
Then we all went to Wendys for Frostys!


While I was outside I noticed something that made me really excited...
I planted about 100 tulips last fall....they're coming up! Yea!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I can't wait to see a picture of all 100 tulips!

Tonia said...

yeah spring...I am excited for it too!

Kim Goddard said...

I am so jealous. We just got snow yesterday! I just got home from our cruise and to this nasty white stuff which I am allergic too (for real)...and sick kids. I can't wait to plant my garden too! I love spring!