When you get brand new, pretty furniture, and you go to dust it on the first day you have it....make sure that it is FURNITURE POLISH you are using and not BUG SPRAY!!! (Bug spray will ruin the finish!!!!!)
Noooo! New furniture sounds so fun! (We still have our 'hand-me-down' eclectic student housing furniture.) You'll have to give more advice if/when you find out a solution to the dilemma. Good Luck!
Mom told me about that! So sorry! You need to post a picture because I haven't even seen the new furniture! Also nail polish remover will do the same thing so be careful with that too!
5 comments:
Oh, No! I'm so sorry.
Noooo! New furniture sounds so fun! (We still have our 'hand-me-down' eclectic student housing furniture.) You'll have to give more advice if/when you find out a solution to the dilemma. Good Luck!
NOOOOOOOOOO! That is horrible!
I'm SO sorry!!
Mom told me about that! So sorry! You need to post a picture because I haven't even seen the new furniture!
Also nail polish remover will do the same thing so be careful with that too!
Post a Comment