This last Saturday Chad decided to let them build a ramp for their bikes. I was not real excited about this idea (we go to the Urgent Care enough as it is), so I limited the height of the ramp to 8"...but the boys and all their friends still think it is pretty cool (they still ask me daily to get it back out).
Getting started on the ramp...

All the neighborhood "gang" waiting for the ramp to be finished.

Happy builders! 
Hammering away

Ben takes the first jump ....

Hammering away

Ben takes the first jump ....
...and has the first fall!

Here goes Josh...

And Chris...

Then Ben had to take a break and run through the neighbor's new sprinkler.



Later that night we invited a bunch of neighbors over for s'mores and homemade ice cream (yum!).
Fun, fun day!

Food, friends and fun!

Check out those marshmallows!!!!


(we actually had a lot of adults over too...it seems that just the kids like to be in the pictures)
7 comments:
Fun summer days and nights! I can't believe it's almost over!
we are down to just a week left...where did the summer go???
cute pictures!
Summer really doesn't have to end, does it??
What a fun neighborhood!
yeah, make sure you keep that front wheel up when you go off jumps!
Looks SO fun! I'm a little jealous. We have an extremely quiet neighborhood. The one we left was a bit more like what you've described - kids outside, projects going - hanging out with friends that are just outside the front door. Hmm...I miss it. Any houses for sale in your neighborhood?:}
You are such a cool mother. I would come play every day as well if you didn't live so far away : )
Post a Comment