Thursday, October 11, 2007

Center of Our Home

We really enjoyed conference this last weekend. I especially liked President Eyring's talk about remembering the ways that Heavenly Father has blessed you on a daily basis. We have started that here with our boys now. It is fun to listen to the boys share how they were blessed at school during the day. I also really liked Elder Oak's talk at the end of the Sunday session. He talked about good, better and best. We have decided to cut out some activities around here and just focus on the best! Great talk that our family needed to hear.

After talking with Chad and the boys, we decided our home needs to be even more Christ centered....so the picture...Christ is the center of our home.

2 comments:

Brian said...

well, I would say just left of center judging by the picture!

Spencer and Heather said...

That's funny. I was thinking the same thing