Friday, October 26, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!

Wednesday was Josh's birthday. He is the big 7! I got up at 6am that morning and went and picked up fresh, hot doughnuts from Krispy Creme. The boys got them for breakfast and Josh got to take a couple dozen to school with him for his birthday treat. He (and his class) loved that! We always go out to dinner on birthdays and Josh chose Max and Ermas (kinda like Applebees). The boys like that place because it has an all you can eat ice cream bar! So they came home stuffed full of ice cream and not feeling so well because they ate way too much!

We did presents...as usual, it's all Star Wars here (mostly Star Wars Legos).

Tomorrow Josh is having a Star Wars birthday party (remember the cake a month ago????). We are having ten 6 & 7 year olds here for the party......hope my sanity's still around when it's over.

Mmmm..doughuts!










6 comments:

123 said...

Happy Birthday Josh!! I love all you can eat ice cream bars too!

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!!!

Brian said...

can't go wrong with star wars and legos. in fact, I am going to buy a lego train for the Christmas tree this year.

Spencer and Heather said...

Happy Birthday!

Kim Goddard said...

Happy Birthday Josh from the Goddard Girls and Guy!
P.S. I updated our blog....finally

Brian said...

so i take it josh likes mozarella sticks?