Well, we got another 2 inches of snow so of course they had to cancel school again! Good grief!! So here are the kids enjoying their day off school (along with 2 others that I was babysitting)!
They closed school for that? Guy couldn't even make it home from Provo the other night and had to spend the night there...the next morning....WE HAD SCHOOL!
5 comments:
I wish they would cancel work due to the snow!
I also wish Chris, Josh and Ben would come shovel my driveway :)
2 inches, that's nothing. Come back to Utah. They say this is one of the worst winters in the last 20 years!
p.s. Did you get your camera?
They closed school for that? Guy couldn't even make it home from Provo the other night and had to spend the night there...the next morning....WE HAD SCHOOL!
p.s. did you get your plaque?
I know 2 inches is nothing...that's whey I thought it was so ridiculous!!!
Post a Comment