Sunday, February 10, 2008

Scary Picture

Chad and I were going through some old photos and came across this one. We thought you would all enjoy a good laugh (check out Guy's hair and Chad's big glasses)!!!

6 comments:

Jewels said...

that is a very scary picture... but lets face it... Chad's glasses couldn't get any bigger. :)

Kim Goddard said...

I remember when that picture was taken! Good thing you can only see me from the waste up because I am pretty sure I had stirrups on! Now I am going to find some pictures of YOU!

Kim Goddard said...

I remember when that picture was taken! Good thing you can only see me from the waste up because I am pretty sure I had stirrups on! Now I am going to find some pictures of YOU!

Kim Goddard said...

oops!

Brian said...

Not pictured: Brian

Can you spot the crooked bowl cut?

Kim Goddard said...

My hair? Look at Mom's hair!