Thursday, July 24, 2008

I NEED YOUR OPINION

Okay, I want to go dark with my wood in the kitchen I think, but I need opinions. This is my kitchen, I just cut and pasted some wood floors into it...what do you think?

So, do you like #1


Or #2

Or neither?

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Tiffany. We are loving st louis, just trying to get used to the heat and humidity. :)
I had to give my input because even though I don't have dark wood, I love it and have 2 sister in laws with it. They love the look, HATE the clean up. It shows everything...especially dust and crumbs. They have to sweep it with a wet cloth after every meal. Thought I'd give you that input, but with that said, agree that I think it looks awesome. :)

Gasik Clan said...

I have dark hardwoods in my front room, and it shows scratches, which having boys you will inevitably get. I like the darker of the two. I do love the look of the dark hardwoods, but it is more upkeep than lighter ones.

2 More Minutes said...

Hi Tiff, Sorry about the flood it looks like it was a big mess. Maybe you didn't get quite enough water in Hawaii. ha ha
You may have already decided but I will throw my vote in also for the floor. I like the lighter with the light cabinets and walls. I think if you did darker floors it would look nice if you had another darker or warmer color like the walls or cabinets. Good luck and we miss you guys tons. -Karen

Kim Goddard said...

I love dark wood! My house now and my last house both had walnut colored hardwoods! They are a lot more upkeep than lighter floors but they add such a richness and warmth to your home that I personally think it is worth it! I choose #2

123 said...

I have been telling Brian for 3 years now that I want darker floors. However, we have 2 dogs so I am trying to be patient. I like #2 the best.

Amy said...

I like #2.

M and N mmm mmm good said...

2 2 2 2 2 2 did I say 2