Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cake Disaster


So Josh has a birthday coming up in a couple of months and he gets a party this year (we do a friend party every other year). He is trying to decide what kind of party he wants, a pirate party, or a Star Wars party. He has decided that it all depends on the kind of cake that I can make. He told me that if I can make an AT AT cake, then he wants a Star Wars party. I have previously made him a death star cake and a ghost cake that both turned out pretty well (for someone who knows nothing about cake decorating!), so he thinks the AT AT will be no problem. He said, "Mom, you are the best cake maker, I know you can do it!". Well, today I decided to give the AT AT cake a go....it was a disaster!!! I think that maybe we will be having the pirate party this year....


Here is the cool Death Star cake...notice the guns are firing!







Here is the ghost cake...




And here is the AT AT (known henceforth and forevermore as the disaster cake!) The frosting wouldn't stay on because the cake had been cut, the head kept falling off and I ran out of frosting so his legs look suspiciously like toilet paper rolls! Hope you all get a good laugh!




4 comments:

123 said...

So here I am ready your blog thinking to myself, Tiff is talented, I'm sure the cake turned out great. I started scrolling through the pictures and your past cakes look great, and then, I saw the cake. :-)

Kim Goddard said...

......I am still laughing......still laughing....still.....Now Guy is going to take and look and we'll see what his comment is...But the other ones were awesome!

Kim Goddard said...

Still laughing....

Anonymous said...

Tiff I kind of like the third cake. But what is AT AT????