Wednesday, August 22, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Today was the first day of school. Chris and Josh were up at the crack of dawn...the big claps of thunder I am sure is what rolled them out of bed! It is a soggy, wet, rainy day here. We splashed out to the bus just in time to put them on it. Then we headed over to the school to take a couple of pictures. Josh was okay with that, but I think Chris was a little embarrassed. I guess no more mom in the class for him anymore...

Here are a few pictures...more to come...


scrapbook credits: Miss Vivi, Back to School
Chris, Josh and Ben all ready in their new school clothes (as usual Josh threw a fit...he wanted sweats and a Star Wars shirt!!!)

scrapbook credits: Weeds and Wildflowers: Believing in You

Ben and his friend Kara with their new friend Clifford (in the school library).

2 comments:

Gasik Clan said...

I guess that is why the staples commercial is so great, "it's the most wonderful time of the year!" I look forward to school days, but I still have a couple years.

Kim Goddard said...

Do you feel like you finally got your girl? Kara is in everything that you guys do. She is cute. Tomorrow Mailee starts Kindergarten. Yep that is 3 kids in school 5 days a week and Tala starts on Thursday twice a week. FREEDOM!!!!