Fun videos. I like them too. I was just thinking...when are you going to Chicago? let me know so I can look at flights!
It looks like you did get your videos to post. Looks like fun!
Where is that? How fun. It looks like it is in the middle of a neighborhood. You always find the fun places to take yor kids to. You need to live by me....hint, hint
This is a little park just a few minutes from our house...you should come visit and you can play too! (hint, hint)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fun videos. I like them too. I was just thinking...when are you going to Chicago? let me know so I can look at flights!
It looks like you did get your videos to post. Looks like fun!
Where is that? How fun. It looks like it is in the middle of a neighborhood. You always find the fun places to take yor kids to. You need to live by me....hint, hint
This is a little park just a few minutes from our house...you should come visit and you can play too! (hint, hint)
Post a Comment