I don't mind the typo...nobody is perfect. That is cool. I wish the picture was bigger so that I could see it better. I'll try and save it and see if that works.
I am going to send an email to everyone, I just have to get the resolution better, I tried to print it, but it was very grainy...I will try to get going on it!
6 comments:
Cool Tiff,
Send me a copy to my email
I think you mean "than"
Nope, I meant 'then'...just to see if you would comment...glad you didn't let me down! :)
You know, you can edit your post title very easily, now that we have all noticed the typo!
I don't mind the typo...nobody is perfect. That is cool. I wish the picture was bigger so that I could see it better. I'll try and save it and see if that works.
I am going to send an email to everyone, I just have to get the resolution better, I tried to print it, but it was very grainy...I will try to get going on it!
Post a Comment