Today we took the boys to a preserve by our house and took some fall photos. I have big 16x20 pictures of the boys in our entry way and wanted to update them, so that is why we went. I came home and downloaded all the pictures and they all turned out so cute. Then, I found out that my card was somehow corupted and so my pictures are only viewable by a thumbnail image, when I try to blow them up, they become gray and lined. OH! I was soooo mad!!! Now we have to take the boys again after church tomorrow and do it all over again! (pictures are not that fun...it is like pulling teeth to get them to hold still and smile...I can't believe we have to do it AGAIN!!!!) Grrrr!
Anyway....here are the thumbnail versions.....




1 comment:
Did you try to reload your pictures to see if they will load correctly again? (From your memory card) These ones sure are cute.
p.s. I updated my blog finally
Post a Comment