Looks like Chad had a little time to be goofing off at work....he found me out driving my van the other day. And he says he's busy... now we know what college professors really do during the day!
Check it out...(yes, that is really me out driving!)
Chad explains ... just to set the record straight, I was just watching to make sure that my wife got home safely that day so I monitor all the freeway cameras on her way home. What a nice, thoughtful, caring, concerned, and loving husband she has! (I also wanted to make sure she didn't have to take a detour because of the accident that would take her directly to Costco or some other shopping venue!)
3 comments:
sweet minivan. What is it? Caravan?
Yep, A 1999 Dodge Caravan...all paid for and still going strong!
Chad explains ... just to set the record straight, I was just watching to make sure that my wife got home safely that day so I monitor all the freeway cameras on her way home. What a nice, thoughtful, caring, concerned, and loving husband she has!
(I also wanted to make sure she didn't have to take a detour because of the accident that would take her directly to Costco or some other shopping venue!)
Post a Comment