Tuesday, August 14, 2007
More Sunday Fun
We seem to have great adventures at church lately. This past Sunday as we arrived at church and were walking into the building Ben started crying. When we looked at him there was a hornet buzzing around his face and we thought he was scared. I shooed it away and we went inside. Ben kept crying so I sat on the chair in the foyer and asked what was wrong. He pointed between his eyes and said the bee got him. I looked and couldn't see a stinger, no redness, nothing so I thought that he was making it up. We went in and sat down. A few minutes into the meeting Ben started whimpering again and I looked down at him and his face was swelling up!!! The bridge of his nose was gone from the swelling. I took him out to the kitchen and found some ice and a towel and gave it to him to put in his nose. Poor guy...I guess the hornet really did get him. He was swollen for the rest of the day, but back to normal by Monday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No pictures? And you call yourself a scrapbooker!
Post a Comment